Friday, October 29, 2010,
5:06 AM ∞
Trying to write a story.
Hint hint~~
It's another Beauty & The Beast story!
When I'm finished with it, I'll post it!
I don't think anyone has visited this blog yet.. Cause I haven't posted anything.. ):
The story I'm in the midst of writing might sound familiar to others who have also written their own versions of the Beauty & the Beast but of cause it would have similarities right? XD
So if anyone is seeing this..
Stay Tuned!! XD
Sayonara~~
Bye-bye~~
Friday, October 29, 2010,
5:06 AM ∞
Trying to write a story.
Hint hint~~
It's another Beauty & The Beast story!
When I'm finished with it, I'll post it!
I don't think anyone has visited this blog yet.. Cause I haven't posted anything.. ):
The story I'm in the midst of writing might sound familiar to others who have also written their own versions of the Beauty & the Beast but of cause it would have similarities right? XD
So if anyone is seeing this..
Stay Tuned!! XD
Sayonara~~
Bye-bye~~
Twitter^^
Leave a tag!
"A•M" / Girl~ / Age: *shush~ / Birthdate: 01•02~
Loves: Chocolate! Candy! Cakes! Sweets! (etc.) Friends! Nice People! Anime! Manga! Cosplay! Cameras! Taking Pictures! Nature! Animals!
Dislike: Homework!